Sunday, January 1, 2012

Summer Rain (2012)


No more tears in this rain,
like heaven's crying, these tears
are happiness falling from my eyes.

There's nothing quite like it,
this pain in my chest has
never felt so good.

She's something else entirely,
words just can't describe
everything I want to say.

She's like the summer rain
falling slowly from the sky,
not a cloud in sight.

Heaven's crying above and
I've never felt so good,
She's like summer rain.

The floodgates to heaven open
and for a moment I see God
I'm drowning in this love,
Heaven above me pouring down.

I'm an old man young again,
Time has passed me by and
I'm trembling in this downpour,
but I've never been so warm.

She's like the summer rain
falling slowly from the sky,
not a cloud in sight.

Heaven's crying above and
I've never felt so good,
She's like summer rain.

No more tears in this rain,
Heaven's crying above and my tears
are happiness, falling from my eyes.

There's nothing quite like it,
this pain in my chest has never
felt this good.

Words just can't describe
everything that I want to say,
I've never hurt so much.

I've never felt this kind of pain
but these tears are happiness
falling from my eyes.

You're the summer rain falling slowly
from my eyes...



No comments:

Post a Comment