Sunday, May 20, 2012

Velvet Blue Rose (2012)


Somewhere on another line
under another star
you're waiting there,
my rose in velvet blue,
and though my time
is much better spent,
I just can't stop thinking of you,
because every time
I close my eyes,
I find a darkness
but I still see,
I'm reaching out,
I'm holding on
to a glimmer of hope,
a light through the shadow.

Somewhere on another line,
a page turned by candlelight
finds you dancing there
eyes gazing perfect blue,
You speak words to my ears,
and I can't sleep
without the thought of you,
you're everything,
ten million miles far,
a moments breath away in dreams.

Somewhere on another line
a mirror gaze
glanced inward,
Hazel eyes turned blue,
and moments gone
here to there,
a still heart beats
at the thought of you,
I close my eyes,
but still I see,
ten million miles away
under the same stars,
this same rose
in velvet blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment