Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Malynn (2012)

Alone she cries, the shards lay shattered;
Pieces of society's eyes littered on the ground.
Behind closed eyes she sees their gaze,
Their whispers pierce into her mind; poison.
Malynn, oh Malynn why can't you hear me,
I'm calling out to you,
Malynn, oh Malynn, I'm reaching,
Reaching for you.
She's the summer rain, simple, beautiful;
A smile and I'm melting.
She's beautiful, a smile and I'm crying,
She's perfection, love.
Malynn, oh Malynn why can't you hear me,
I'm calling out to you,
Malynn oh Malynn, I'm reaching,
Reaching for you.
Eve, she's crying in her garden;
The snake plays on her screen, her pages, her dreams.
She hears its whisper, tastes its poison,
She's crying for Adam.
Malynn, oh Malynn why can't you hear me,
I'm calling out to you,
Malynn oh Malynn, I'm reaching,
Reaching for you.
Malynn, oh Malynn, why can't you see me,
I'm here standing with you,
Malynn oh Malynn, I'm here,
I'm here, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment